Monday, November 14, 2011

//Isabel Marant Small Pop Life Ring



In our next installment of my wardrobe cleanup, I'm going to be selling some accessories.  One at a time, obviously, to make the process less painful (I shed a tear with every tap of my keyboard, really).  I purchased this lovely Isabel Marant small pop life ring from La Garconne maybe two months ago-- currently this style and size is sold out.  I raved on about it, because it is truly just gorgeous.  The tiger's eye gleams the most beautiful shades of brown.  However, I've only worn it once since purchasing it.  All of my other rings are silver, and were very special gifts from a very special someone, so they never leave my hand.  As a result, I have no fingers left to wear the above gem without looking like a mob boss.  I have to face reality and part with it.  As you have probably gathered, I'm a Marant fanatic.  The thought of owning something from her label and not wearing it perhaps kills me more than not owning anything at all.  Someone please lend their finger to this beautiful piece!

The Details:

Pre-owned Isabel Marant Small Pop Life Tiger's Eye Ring
Originally purchased for $120, selling it now for $99
Shipping is $8 domestic (USA)... please, no international buyers.  The item is so small that I just don't think it's worth it.
If you are international, and you really really really want it, then email me with a guestimate shipping charge, and I'll see if we can work it out.
When I sell my items to the buyer, I ALWAYS ask that the money be gifted.  If you refuse to do so, then I refuse to sell the item to you.  I think seller charges are a complete scam and I refuse to abide by them.  I'm trustworthy, I promise.

If interested, shoot me an email at: balkisawan@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. uh beautiful ring, but what a nice saying next to it! :}

    nice blog, like it :)
    take a look at mine if you want!

    xx

    ReplyDelete